Man vows to file complaint against airport employee who failed to assume he was female based on his awful wig and drag make-up
May 11, 2013
Enza Anderson, a massive male drag queen and attention-seeker with awful taste in feminine attire vows to file complaint against a female employee who acknowledged his actual and legal sex, reports Xtra.
Enza, featured performer in the 2003 documentary “A Man In A Dress” and perpetual failed political candidate (Mayor Toronto 2000, Canadian Alliance 2002, City Council Toronto 2003, City Council Toronto, 2010) was offended by a female employee at the Pearson airport who failed to pretend that he was female as he was expecting her to do. Enza, a male with a passport labeled male felt the employee should have pretended he was female due to his cwazy drag queen get-up. She didn’t. And dude-bro Enza had his male ego bruised as the speshul-ness of his sekret “female-NESS” was not HONORED by the female worker who was there to SERVE HIM.
In Enza’s cwazy-ass entitled male-prick mind females working in secure airport environments exist to pretend males who wear insane drag shite are “female” even though said males are massive towering dickhead assholes whose IDs say male. Asshole Enza believes that women who exist in a reality-based universe deserve to be targeted and harassed by men like him.
The airport employee in question is claimed to have uttered the following hate-crime statement in reference to the towering flamboyant man: “He’s a guy”.
OH. MY. GOD.
The male is “a guy”. Ohhhhhh! Oh my gosh but bitch don’t you see my cheap-ass laydee wig? How DARE this female employee do her job and not suck my proverbial laydee-dick and SHE HARSHED MY WHOLE ERECTION AND SHITE. Imma FILE a COMPLAINT!
Bitches should know that male divas with male passports wearing gross tacky-ass cross-dresser garb should NEVER be looked at in the eye! Or NEVER be referred to as male! Because LAYDEE, dumb bitch, LAYDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Men have a right to have women employees pretend they are female if said men wear stereotypically sexist female garb! Even if all their documents read male! Dumb Bitch!
IMMA COMPLAIN ABOUT A BITCH! STUPID FISH!
Jesus Christ can Enza be any more fail as a human being? Any more self-centered and hostile to employees just trying to get through a shitty-ass minimum wage day (because speshul!). Holy shit.
What a fucking diaper wearing piece of shit.
Not Enza’s first time at the rodeo. He made the press in 2008 complaining about lesbian singer Katy Perry who made the following hate-crime statement to him at a fundraiser: “Oh! You’re a man!”
In 2009 a reporter covering his mayoral campaign documented Ezra terrorizing some high-school students who committed a hate-crime by asking: “Are you a man?”
“Enza Anderson struck a pose for a photograph in front of Toronto City Hall. The candidate-in-waiting for a city council seat looked fierce, ready to lift this city up by the boot straps. After a few pictures were taken, she decided the image was too strong, and she softened her presentation by bending a knee and turning an ankle. She smiled again.
They had no idea what their disingenuous question unleashed. Anderson rushed beyond the camera and challenged the boys on their attitude. She got right up close, in their faces, as her arms flew around, making a pointed jab in the air to underscore her response. People were looking. The boys looked alarmed; their smirks were gone.
Hey jerk-off. You’re a man. You just are. We all know it and we always will. Have some fucking respect for women. And have pride!
Sure you wanted to be a cut-rate William Belli. But you lacked the intelligence, creativity, style, self-awareness and sense of humor. No one is buying what you’re selling DUDE. And that’s okay. Accept yourself.
May 3, 2013
Cristan Williams is a man who hates women, who hates lesbians and gays, who hates feminists most of all. He hates them because he feels they interrupt his relationship with the object of his greatest desire: His sexualized image of himself “as a woman”.
Cristan is what is known as a “Men’s Rights Advocate”. Such men believe that women prevent men from realizing their true potential. In Cristan’s case, that “potential” is his right as a man to become a sexy lady. Women get in his way because their existence- as actual female humans- interferes with the male definition of woman as “person who embodies sexualized porn stereotypes of females”.
Cristan has spent years authoring various widely unread blogs and vlogs where he posts overly-long MANifestos explaining how women, lesbians, gays, and feminists have deprived him of his entitlement to womanhood. Also trolls reddit under various names including “GroovemasterGeneral”, “Two”, and “I’mNotanMRAbut”.
He recently inherited the TransAdvocate website from retiring trans MRA Marti Abernathey. TransAdvocate is an aggregator site for anti-woman, anti-lesbian, anti-gay, anti-feminist trans bloggers. The site is entirely male except for occasional re-posts from sole token female Matt Kailey, a heterosexual “ex-fag-hag” F2T.
This hilarious exchange took place in comments on this post, and is illustrative of the total lack of awareness of actual women’s lives so prevalent in today’s trans politic. Not only is this funny (in a sad and awful way) but exposes the ignorance and disconnect from actual women’s lives and experiences that informs the “womanhood” of the sexual fetishists like Cristan who are spokesmen from the men’s transgender rights movement. Also on display in the rest of the exchange (not quoted here- hit the link for more) is the incredible mean-spiritedness of transgender males towards female reality: a reality that would destroy the male-centric entitlement and fantasy of “womanhood” if such everyday truths of female lives were ever acknowledged and respected.
Without further adieu. GH in this exchange is the sister of a Canadian transgender pioneer now profoundly disabled due to blood clots caused by his pharmaceutical estrogen “treatment”.
gh : stop this nonsense with the prefix, cis. a woman is a human being born with the reproductive capacity to reproduce, intersex people are a rare and wonderful exception. i was born a woman. pure and simple, my transsexual sister was not born a woman. she is a MtF woman. no need to address or apologize for what you are when you are born. it is the trans community that makes the addition…. the number 1 is not 2 minus 1, just 1…we get to 2 by adding. we do not get to 1 by subtracting. don’t apologize for the way you are born….
Cristan Williams : I’m guessing that you’d assert as fact that there’s no cis-privilege, amirite?
gh : so what is cis-privilege? this is not about privilege. i remember telling a friend about my brother/sister and her reaction was: who the hell wants to CHOOSE to be a woman??? sexual harassment from a young age? menstrual pain and bleeding (and embarrassments) when we are twelve? worry about birth control? pregnancy? lower pay at work? sexual harassment at work? no promotions because we need to go home to the kids? childbirth, which is a wonderful miracle but takes a toll on our mental and physical health? excessive bleeding? worries about breast and ovarian cancers? other womanly health concerns like yeast infections, std’s, aids, infertility, or fertility? sexual harassment and assault on the streets, even as we age? menopause for years, night sweats, hot flashes, depressions? sexual disinterest as we age from our lovers? rape on buses, in parks, in our homes, in public washrooms? domestic violence? the beauty industry making us feel insecure and ugly? anorexia? all of these are privileges? to you maybe….but then when a man becomes a woman she does not have to deal with the same types of problems…they are kind of edited out of the equation for you??
Cristan Williams : Cis-privilege refers to a set of unearned advantages that individuals who identify as the gender they were assigned at birth accrue solely due to having a cisgender identity. Cisgender (AKA: Cis, cissexual) is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of people who are not transgender. For example, this term is used to refer to someone who was sexed male at birth, subjectively experiences their sex to be male, identifies as a male and expresses his identity in a manner consistent with a cultural male gender role.
gh : rubbish. this is an invented term by translobbyists…bullying in the washroom does not imply that another group enjoys a privilege…it only says that one person is bullying another. designating a washroom for example for the sole use of one sex or another, (after the fight for women to have bathrooms in certain workplaces, dining establishments, schools, etc.) does not imply that women enjoy a privilege…it was fought as a right, and won as a right….it is not beyond the advantage of most…there are men’s washrooms, so there is no special privilege….this was about equality, not privilege. this is only one example….i am never cis-gendered…i am a woman. transpeople are the “deviation” from the norm, thus are the transsexual, intersex people are not included as they have their own considerations…why have political interests muddied the waters and made this issue into a binary? priv·i·lege [priv-uh-lij, priv-lij] Show IPA noun, verb, priv·i·leged, priv·i·leg·ing. noun 1. a right, immunity, or benefit enjoyed only by a person beyond the advantages of most: the privilegesof the very rich. 2. a special right, immunity, or exemption granted to persons in authority or office to free them fromcertain obligations or liabilities: the privilege of a senator to speak in Congress without danger of a libel suit. 3. a grant to an individual, corporation, etc., of a special right or immunity, under certain conditions. 4. the principle or condition of enjoying special rights or immunities. 5. any of the rights common to all citizens under a modern constitutional government: We enjoy theprivileges of a free people.
Cristan Williams : Here’s a few real-world examples of cis-privilege:
1. You can use public restrooms without fear of verbal abuse, physical intimidation, or arrest.
2. Strangers don’t assume they can ask you what your genitals look like and how it’s possible for you have sex.
3. If you are murdered (or have any crime committed against you), your gender expression will not be used as a justification for your murder (“gay panic”) nor as a reason to coddle the perpetrators.
4. You have the ability to walk through the world and generally blend-in, not being constantly stared or gawked at, whispered about, pointed at, or laughed at because of your gender expression.
5. Strangers call you by the name you provide, and don’t ask what your “real name” [birth name] is and then assume that they have a right to call you by that name.
6. You have the ability to flirt, engage in courtship, or form a relationship and not fear that your biological status may be cause for rejection or attack, nor will it cause your partner to question their sexual orientation.
7. If you end up in the emergency room, you do not have to worry that your gender will keep you from receiving appropriate treatment, or that all of your medical issues will be seen as a result of your gender.
8. Your identity is not considered a mental pathology (“gender identity disorder” in the DSM IV) by the psychological and medical establishments.
9. You are not required to undergo an extensive psychological evaluation in order to receive basic medical care.
10. You’re able to assume that everyone you encounter will understand your identity, and not think you’re confused, misled, or hell-bound when you reveal it to them.
gh : Here are a few real-world examples of women’s experiences in the world:
1. You can’t use the public restroom without fear that a sexual predator is waiting in the stalls. If you live in the developing world, you fear going out to collect water, or using the outhouse, or taking a public bus because you fear rape.
2. Strangers come up to you, from infancy onwards, all the time, and ask to have sex with you, or wolf whistle or touch you inappropriately because you have a female body.
3. If you are murdered or have any crime against committed against you, the likelihood that the perpetrator is a close relative or friend is increased monumentally because you are a woman. You learn to trust no man.
4. You walk down the street and are victimized because you are a woman.
5. If you are like me and have a foreign name, you are constantly assumed to be a Mr., or if you are young, a Miss, or old, a Mrs., but you learn to deal with it!! Boy named Sue.
6. If you are a woman and are having a heart attack, your case is not taken seriously because you are a woman…or if you suffer from migraines that look like a stroke, you are considered by the neurologist that you are like other of his female patients to be fat, housewives with nothing better to worry about….BTW, I was having a stroke.
7. You go our on a date and because the man thinks you are flirting because you want sex, he rapes you….your sex has everything to do with it…you learn to question your sexuality, or repress it so as not to be victimized again….
8. Hysteria is/was thought to be caused by a woman’s uterus and other physical attributes. Women have been categorized as crazy for suffering the hormonal storms that accompany menstruation, childbearing, menopause….look at the so called humour industry….
9. “Mother’s little helper” aka Valium was given to women who faced the daunting task of staying to care for and cook for men in the suburbs. Maybe they need to fight for equality? We were not crazy, just victims of a paternalistic society.
10. I was told to leave the law school studies to my brothers. My identity as a strong and intellectual woman was not understood and was denigrated. I have been put down numerous times by men and women for wanting the liberation of women in the world…
Cristan Williams : Eh, Oppression Olympics? Nope. Won’t play.
February 19, 2013
December 31, 2012
Holding the glass. The golden rule here is (as in most other areas) to do what the natal girls are doing. But if still in doubt, then, if it’s a wine glass, consider it ‘male’ to hold the bowl in one hand, but ‘female’ to hold the stem – because it looks daintier. With any glass at all, it’s ‘female’ to use both hands. So if you want to drink out of a pint glass, don’t hold it like a builder would. Pretend you can’t lift the weight one-handed, and bring both hands to bear on the problem. Shots are an obvious exception.
Swallowing the stuff. A man will tend to take big masterful gulps, treetrunk legs planted well apart, a strong, a nutbrown muscular arm raised well up to tip the brew in, often tilting his neck back so that the adam’s apple bobbles up and down as he swallows eight or ten times in one long swig – followed by a loud gasp of lip-smacking satisfaction, and a hearty roar of delight. All of that’s rather a no-no for a trans girl. At least in Sussex. Just sip demurely, and keep any suggestion of an adam’s apple well out of sight. And if sipping seems impossibly twee with a pint of Adnam’s Tooth Rotter in your grasp, then switch to a Wkd or a J2O. Perhaps with a straw. There’s no shame in being unobtrusive and refined. But make sure you stop sucking on the straw before you reach the dregs: that loud gurgling sound is so not.
From “How to drink if you’re a woman” by Lucy Melford
November 18, 2012
Natalie Reed: 5 Ways Feminists can help build Male-Inclusivity and Intersectionality
1) Be willing to confront instances of malephobia, female sexism, female normativity, female-centrism, female privilege and other forms of destructive bias where you find them (especially when you find them within feminist, activist or queer spaces), not through “call outs” or other toxic, self-defeating or abusive strategies, but by taking the opportunity for genuine discourse.
2) Don’t take a purely passive, reactive approach. Rather than waiting for things like someone saying something overtly malesexist, or a male person bringing up a particular concern, be willing to proactively introduce male issues, or male-relevant aspects of broader issues, to feminist discourse. Likewise, proactively treat possible consequences, perspectives and concerns relevant to men and male experiences as being not only significant but essential to all feminist issues and conversations.
3) Don’t assume any given issue is strictly, or even primarily, relevant to women. All feminist concerns are also male concerns, and vice versa. There are no feminist dialogues in which male voices “don’t belong”, or to which male voices have “nothing to add”. There are no social issues related to gender that don’t have consequences for male people.
4) Proactively seek out male voices, perspectives and input on all issues, not simply what you regard as “male issues” or situations where the value of such perspectives is immediately obvious to you. Come to us, rather than waiting for us to come to you.
5) Don’t treat the larger social conflict of gender as being dialectic or binary in nature. Don’t assume a unidirectional model of gender-based oppression.
In closing: Remember that sexism isn’t just about men oppressing women. It’s mostly about human beings oppressing each other and themselves. It works in every possible direction.
[For sake of clarity I have replaced the word “trans” with “man/male”, and the word “cis” with “woman/female”. –GallusMag]
Read the original here, although I can’t imagine why you’d want to:
October 17, 2012
July 25, 2012
Submitted on 2012/07/25 at 6:30 pm
For being someone who discusses gender on a blog you are very insensitive. You ignored sherri’s pgp and it seems that you did not even think about what could have caused sherri to act out in the ways that she did. Everyone deserves safety and sherri will not get that by moving back to a male prison. Please also think twice before sharing someone’s criminal record online.
Comment left on >THIS<post. THE “ACTING OUT” REFERRED TO IS THE SERIAL TORTURE RAPE SODOMY AND ELECTROCUTION OF FEMALE VICTIMS.
May 10, 2012